Wednesday, May 27, 2009

THINK R.I.C.H. CAMPAIGN

Wussup folks, this is blackbox here. I am a big fan of entrepreneurship. I come from a line of entrepreneurs, my father built a computer company from the ground up, and other relatives I have observed put me into a mindset of working for self...not others. With this being said, I believe over at least three years ago I was observing this company called ELUSION CLOTHING and right off top, I could tell they were going to be doing big things...the style is just...on some other stuff...but very catchy and appealing...and for ME to say that...says a lot...because I like GOOD STUFF.

Anyway, even though I am not a big shot...yet, I still keep in contact with the folks because I love their work. Though I am workin on my own projects, I have to give props where they are due, and these guys at ELUSION CLOTHING got that STUFF.

I got an email about a very positive campaign that they have going on called THINK R.I.C.H. and this is the email I received in my inbox:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey what's up. We have a big-time campaign going on and we need all of
the help we can get. If you could post this on your blog prior to or
on Friday, May 1st, we'd appreciate it greatly. It's for a good cause.

Here's a little information on the campaign...

THIS IS SERIOUS. AND YOU CAN PLAY A PART. THINK R.I.C.H. IS A CAMPAIGN
STARTING MAY 1, 2009. THE CAMPAIGN IS AIMING TOWARD THE YOUTH IN
AMERICA. EVERYDAY, KIDS ARE KILLED IN THE STREETS. WITH THREATS OF
SPORTS AND MUSIC BEING REMOVED FROM SCHOOLS, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.
ELUSION CLOTHING IS DOING THEIR PART WITH THIS CAMPAIGN. HALF OF THE
PROCEEDS FROM EACH SALE WILL BE DONATED TO YOUTH MENTORING AND AFTER
SCHOOL PROGRAMS IN AMERICA. IF THE AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS CAN IMPROVE,
MAYBE WE CAN KEEP KIDS OFF THE STREETS AND REDUCE CRIME AND VIOLENCE.

I KNOW IT'S A RECESSION. WE ARE NOT TRYING TO BREAK YOUR POCKETS WITH
THIS. THE TEES WILL ONLY BE 15 DOLLARS. THAT CHEAP! AND OVER 20 COLORS
WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. WOMENS AND CHILDRENS SIZES WILL ALSO BE
AVAILABLE.

MAY 1ST, THE SHIRTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. NEXT WEEK, WE WILL
HAVE PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE. IT'S BETTER TO BE ANNOYED FOR SOMETHING LIKE
THIS THAN A PARTY ON THE WEEKEND. EVERYONE CAN HELP INSTEAD OF ALWAYS
COMPLAINING. NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE IF WE DONT DO SOMETHING ABOUT
IT. OUR GOAL IS TO SELL 1 MILLION SHIRTS BY SEPTEMBER 1ST.

PEACE AND LOVE,
--
Danita C.Davis
Owner/Creative Designer
Elusion Clothing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, they are on some positive things, and I feel it is IMPORTANT to SUPPORT not only talented individuals but also B.O.B. (if u don't understand...that's okay *smile*).

Go to their website, pick up a few, and represent something of meaning. Holler at the Boss Lady On Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/elusionclothing and the website is here

Get @ me on twitter too...peace.
-BlackBox

No comments:

Post a Comment