Friday, June 26, 2009

You Already Know...My Idol Is GONE...and I hope YOU are not the reason why...

MICHAEL JACKSON...THE KING...Is Gone...

Okay...I am not going to be long winded with this, but I have a few things to say about the passing of my Idol...Michael Jackson. One, I cannot believe this is happening...so soon. I used to tell everyone that beyond the passing of my mom, dad, grandmother, etc, Michael Jackson, would be right up there with them. He is the only person I would be interested in going to a concert for. Ever since I was 4 years old, my aunts told me how I used to sing "Man In The Mirror", in the mirror everytime it played. I was doing the moonwalk with my friends in the hallways of my school in my wingtips...in highschool, I wore one of my church usher gloves down the hallways (even though they weren't studded), just because, it was like Mike...I never met him, but I feel like I lost apart of myself...

I know there is a lot of opinion surrounding the life of the King, and I feel most of it was bullshit. I am going to go as far as saying Michael Jackson could have lived a long, happy life, but he wasn't happy, and it was 1. Because of the media...and 2. The people that believed the media...and if you are one of those guilt participants...yes...then I am talking to YOU. Michael Jackson, if you did not notice, had a child spirit...he was almost innocent in my opinion. People were constantly trying to take advantage of him because he seemed so oblivious and I HATE the people who did this to him...yes...HATE the people who did this. Whether it be those of all social and ethnic backgrounds...He was a damn legend, and the overwhelming majority of the negativity that was spewed was in the pursuit of a green dollar...so from me to you...if you are the guilty person...Fuck You...You Killed Michael...

I hate the music industry folks who banned his music in the states, saying his album(s) flopped when they went platinum in every other country in the world. I Hate You too...because now you are going to make money off of his passing with "Greatest Hit's Albums"...I Hate You. I am saddened by the stress he must have constantly felt when people looked at him and said "wacko jacko"...you guys should be ASHAMED.

I can go on and on, but to sum it up, ever since I was a little kid, anything unreasonably negative said about M.J. I took it just as seriously as if he were my brother, and I miss him just the same. I actually teared up when I heard the news. I will forever be saddened by his untimely death and he will never never never be forgotten. I miss you M.J...the King...is gone, and I truly believe I will have a chip on my shoulder for the rest of my life towards those who disrespected him, because it really shows the truly disgusting and unfortunately, familiar face of human nature......I'm ashamed.

Mike...my whole family misses you. Thank you for your inspiration, influence on other artist, talent, stage presence, style, and innocence. There will be none closer to you in influence for at least the next 100 years, and you will be remembered until the end of time...man......

I'm out

-BlackBox

I miss you M.J. Rest In Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment