Wednesday, April 1, 2009

EVERYONE KNOWS US...LET'S GET IT.

Blog readers...what it dewey. Got an update or two for ya. Well basically, I, blackbox, have had this digital camera and I was really too lazy to do this footage...oh...wait...I talked about this in the previous blog lmao. But basically, we are going to be doing this...series...I guess you can call it...and its gonna be "EVERYONE KNOWS US: "THE CORPORATION".

The reason we re doing this is that, just like other artist or individuals looking for a way to showcase what you can do, you need an Internet footprint...this is crucial, especially these days...low key, when I was talking to beatman, I didn't even want to show people what music program we have as our centerpiece tool, that, being FL Studio (Fruity Loops for you old heads). But he said, "that is exactly why you should put it up", because people get a lot of shit for using FL...basically because they say you cannot produce good sound or its not flexible, or only people who are just amatures, ect ect...and I really don't have time to deal with the bullshit (excuse my Igbo...insider).

But...at the same time...that is not the case...we do play all of our music, and we are VERY proficient...so we are going to showcase this...in excess...and hopefully you can help us spread the word as well. We have had a lot of support from a lot of folks over the years, people putting us on their "top" on myspace like we were affiliate with them (lol...seriously), and it made us really feel good that people respected our potential...4 real.

With that, I am going to drop the first video of "EVERYONE KNOWS US: "THE CORPORATION" where me, blackbox and beatman were kickin it at his crib and we show a minor slap...just to break the ice :)...I am hella excited to see where this goes...

ALSO...I ALL THREE OF US ARE GOING TO BE BLOGGING ON HERE...ON RANDOM OCCASIONS...SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT!!! IT'S GONNA BE QUITE INTERESTING! FASHO FASHO!



I'm Out!-
Hit me on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment