Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Music Video That Deserves To Be Posted "Pills-Glass"

Just saw this a few minutes ago...I respect this music right here...I hope you appreciate it as much as I do. This is blackbox and we've been grinding, with some nice things coming through the pipeline. But definitely check this guy out. He goes by Pills and the song is "Glass".

But I'm out though folks! You know where to find me!!! I have a lot of videos I'm going to be posting up soon too!

DUCES!

Follow me on twitter

34 comments:

  1. 喜樂的心是健康良藥,憂傷的靈使骨枯乾。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 很喜歡你的文章~繼續加油唷^^. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. 幸福是人人都要,又怎麼可能都歸你所有?要知道這世界幸福本來就不多 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night.. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. 做好事,不需要給人知道,雖然只是一件微不足道的事,但我相信,這會帶給我快樂。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 人生有些波折,才能有些成長,所以不論順逆,凡是成長、成功的助緣,都應該心存感激。.................................................

    ReplyDelete